Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Minnesota Sucks

I had the "pleasure" of going to the series finale against the Twins in the Metrodome. Allow me to say, we are very spoiled by Miller Park. About the only thing that kept me from thinking I was at some random Double-A game were the moon shots that Morneau, Mauer, and Crede hit. Otherwise everything else screamed minor leagues to me. Thank God that place is getting replaced next year, even if games will be snowed out in May up there. the concourse was dark and cramped. The scoreboards were small and impossible to find. They had every single gimmick between innings that one could think of. The sound system was worthless. You couldn't understand if the PA announcer was speaking in English or Chinese w/the echos.

Allow me to say good riddance to the Triple-H Dome. Who cares if the new stadium is across the street from a garbage burning facility! It's not like the Metrodome had a pleasant aroma to it anyway!

No comments: